Celebrating the world’s best ornamentals growers, the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2016 – Gala Dinner took place on 28 January 2016, during IPM Essen, Germany.
Costa Farms was presented with the coveted Gold Rose, awarding them the global status of AIPH International Grower of the Year.
Costa Farms is one of North America’s largest growers of ornamental plants regularly bringing new products to retailers on an international scale. It grows a wide range of plants, including houseplants, orchids, indoor and outdoor cacti and succulents, tropical shrubs, annual bedding plants, and perennial bedding plants.
Ornamental growers from Canada, China, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey, UK and USA were all finalists receiving the following awards:
Finished plants and trees
- Gold – Costa Farms, USA
- Silver – Majestic Trees, UK
- Bronze – Dashun International Flower, China
- Bronze – Dutchmaster Nurseries, Canada
- Gold – Arcadia Chrysanten, Netherlands
- Silver – Flash Tarim Urunleri (Flash Flowers), Turkey
- Gold – Florensis, Germany/Netherlands
- Silver – Kunming Hongzhihua Gardening, China
- Bronze – Shanghai Yuanyi Seedling, China