The Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association (CNLA) announces that Brian Kogut of Kogut Nursery, located in Meriden, CT, has been installed as President of the organization.
Mr. Kogut has previously served as Director and Secretary of the CNLA. Also elected were:
- Vice President: Bob St. Jacques, Four Seasons Landscaping – Windsor, CT
- Treasurer: Victoria Wallace, UConn Extension – Norwich, CT
- Secretary: David Gindek, Young’s Nurseries – Wilton, CT
- Past President: Darryl Newman, Planters’ Choice – Newtown, CT
- Director: Bob Blundon, Madison Earth Care – Madison, CT
- Director: Emily Magazzi, Green Earth Ag & Turf – Branford, CT
- Director: Dustyn Nelson, Garden Barn Nursery – Vernon, CT
Connecticut’s green industry has over 3,000 independently-owned companies, operating in every town of the state, with over $1 billion in annual sales.